- that the Bible is the very Word of God. That it is first and foremost a glimpse into who God is, but also has much to say about who you are.
- that there is one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who is infinitely holy, loving, good, wise, and almighty, who created everything out of nothing, who sustains, provides for, and rules all things, who is our Redeemer, who will judge all people.
- that God created humanity in His image and likeness for an intimate relationship with Him, and that Adam sinned and broke this relationship, leaving us hopeless and lost. On a heart level we are prone to be wicked and self-seeking. The only thing that can change us is God's love and the power of His Holy Spirit.
- in the Lord Jesus Christ who is fully God, fully human, and came to restore our broken relationship. Jesus obeyed God perfectly, died in our place on the cross, rose again in victory over sin, death, and Satan. He wants to be your friend and give you absolute joy.
- in the Holy Spirit who has been sent to comfort, guide, and mature us. He convicts us of sin, renews us, grows us, enables us to serve, leads us to love and assures us of our salvation.
- that the triune God has provided a great salvation for those who put their confidence in Christ, that we can never earn heaven, but are righteous based on His perfection and His selfless sacrifice.
- that baptism and communion were set up to be observed by the Church but not as a means of salvation, they are designed for believers to reflect on, remember, and proclaim who Jesus is.
- that Jesus is coming back! He will draw those who believe to His side, judge the nations, cast the wicked into eternal punishment and will rule on the earth.